Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Forgotten Warrior

I got The Forgotten Warrior 2 days ago, and I have already finished it. I read it till like 2 am every night! I don't like to spoil books for people, so go read it yourself! Oh alright, here's a little spoil. Dovewing and Bumblestripe like each other, i think. At least I know Bumblestripe loves Dovewing. Dovewing only likes Bumblestripe. Dawnpelt, from ShadowClan, accuses Jayfeather at a gathering of drowning her brother Flametail, former ShadowClan medicine cat. Oh, and Hollyleaf is the forgotten warrior!! I cried out in joy when she came back!! I love Hollyleaf! I almost quit reading warriors when the tunnels collapsed on her and she supposedly died. Oh, and Sol comes back and as always causes lots of problems for the Clans, specifically ThunderClan and WindClan. Anyways, that's all the spoilers I'll give you, so to find out more, you'd better read it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment