Monday, December 26, 2011

WillowClan

Hi, my name is Seedstar and I am leader in WillowClan. My Clan is hidden beneath the branches and leaves of willow trees. My deputy's name is Jaggedclaw and my medicine cats name is Poppyseed. They are very loyal to me and they help out the Clan a lot. Poppyseeds apprentice's name is Riverpaw. The medicine cat is very important to my clan because there are lots of foxes roaming around the outskirts of our territory. My Warriors are: Ashclaw, Ambertail, Applefur, Feathertail, Cinderfur, Gingerpelt, Grayclaw, Fireflame, Leafear, Skywhiskers, Duststorm, Honeyheart, Snowtail, Lilyfur, Rainflower, and Goldenpetal. Apprentices: Riverpaw (Poppyseed's apprentice), Willowpaw (Honeyheart's apprentice), Icepaw (Cinderfur's apprentice), Maplepaw (Ashclaw's apprentice), Frostpaw (Applefur's apprentice), and Blazepaw (Rainflower's apprentice). Elders: Spottedtail and Silverbark. Queens: Mistyfur (mother of Duststorm's kits Robinkit and Sleetkit), Hazelpelt (mother of Snowtail's kits Wetkit, Fernkit, and Nightkit), and Windsong (mother of Cinderfur's kits Ravenkit and  Hollykit). WillowClan is at it's strongest.

No comments:

Post a Comment